John has been in marketing for 20+ years, first forming a slide imaging house in 1990, and then adding a variety of marketing services over the years. His younger crew members don't realize there was a time when presentations were just 35mm slides rotated around a carousel, in an effort to hold an audience's attention. Years later, John and Craig joined forces to form Motion Source: a fusion of filmmaking and marketing. Outside of marketing, John enjoys co-writing scripts with Craig for commercial contests and short films. Accomplishments include a nationally televised Chevy commercial, back-to-back GoDaddy commercial contest wins and making the finals in over 10 others.
- Searching for Sugarman
- I Am Alive: Surviving the Andes Plane Crash
- Forrest Gump
- Slumdog Millionaire
- It's A Wonderful Life
- Favorite sport is hockey, while being a state racquetball champion.
- Once saw Michael Jordan play courtside after the clever design of a few press passes.
- Has a passion for dogs, and consistently helps raise money for animal rescues.
- An avid collector of things other people used to own (i.e. antiques).