Cinematographer + Editor
Born and raised in the Chicago south suburbs, David has always been drawn to storytelling, both fiction and non-fiction alike. Grounded in a broad appreciation for art, David has 14 years of photography experience and prides himself on composition and the ability to capture the atmosphere of the moment, in an effort to convey a feeling and breathe life into an image. His love for photographs is surpassed only by his passion for films and filmmaking, both small and large productions. As a still frame, or motion picture, David has a strong belief in the power of film to make a statement, and to tell your story.
- Blade Runner
- Thief (1981)
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day
- Jurassic Park
- Likes to read books, the paper kind.
- Has an addiction to new wave, synth, and industrial music.
- Total dog lover - has a wild Miniature Schnauzer named Ronan.
- Would like to travel the country. With a camera. On a motorcycle.
- Prefers watching the entire end credits.